Audi Touch Up Kit 1
- Product Code: RSLKIT1
- Inc. VAT: £7.80
Our Audi paint touch up kits are designed to make it easy for you to quickly touch up scratches and patches on your car paintwork. The kits contain a base coat colour and a brush for applying the base coat. You will need to lacquer and prime the area of your car you wish to repaint - available in our other Audi touch up kits or separately if required. Our colour match service makes it very easy to find your manufacturer specified colour and we can match any vehicle. Audi's typically have the colour specified on the inside of the glove box and also in the vehicle documentation. For more on finding this visit our Audi car touch up page.
Kit 1 Contents:
- 1 x Bottle of Computer Formulated Base Coat Colour Touch Up Paint.
- 1 x Good quality artist brush in addition to aid touching in small chips or scratches.
- All colours mixed will be supplied in base coat form, this means it will need a clear coat lacquer applying after the colour to protect the paint but more importantly make the colour shine.
- There are instructions and example photos of the paint code locations on the Products by Manufacturer page to help you.
- You can also check our live Paint Code Search page to check your colour code or colour name before you order, please Click Here
- If you cannot find your paint code using the instructions on this page please contact us for advice or supply us with your full registration number when you place your order.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Most suppliers offering the same service supply you with ONLY 20ML!
- Our Touch up Kits contain TWICE the quantity of most other suppliers for the SAME PRICE!
- The larger the quantity you mix in one batch, the more accurate the colour, FACT!
- A 40ml mix is going to be twice as accurate as a 20ml mix, FACT!
- PLEASE Do not be fooled by other Websites offering the same service, we mix paint for Professional Body shops each and every day!
For any further information please call 01935 433127 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org